I have some thoughts; I'm sure you do to!
* During a run this week, I had this thought: Barry worked two years to get Obamacare crammed down our throats. If Mitt wins, and keeps his word, Obamacare will be repealed and replaced (yes, I understand Congress is involved, but I'm going with the premise that we win that too), thereby giving Mitt the win/the credit in Massachusetts and the rest of the country. Barry will get credit for almost killing us and Mitt will get the credit for pulling us from the brink of disaster. That's gonna sting.
* Al Gore's douchiness has reached new heights as he offers SCIENCE to explain why Barry stank it up at the debate.
* I know it was the Obama's anniversary on the day of the debate, but did anyone think things were gonna be "anniversary-nice" when they got home that night? This pic tells me that not only was Barry gettin' a talkin' to, but he might have had to kiss his "anniversary-nice" goodbye. Even Mitt was thinkin' it.
* The VP Debate is on tap this week.Knowing that the WH has tried to keep Joe quiet since last week tells me his mouth will be in overdrive for the debate. Joe is like when you kink the garden hose. He can contain himself for short periods, but when released, WHOOSH!, all that backed-up tension is gonna flow at a high rate out of his piehole. Can't. Wait. (suggestions for a drinking game, anyone?)
* Lady parts? Repressed, much? Did he mean to say my vagina needs me to vote for him? Um, my vagina isn't registered to vote, my brain is. And there lies the difference between me and the left.
What are you guys thinkin' about?