We have all been in a situation when, as an outsider looking in, we could get to the crux of a matter quickly. We could see the truth when those stuck in the twisted mess could not see past their own need to help themselves.
That's exactly what the Mail Online has done. Haven't heard of the Mail Online? It's an ocean away in the U.K.
They wrote an amazing piece, from their outsider view, about the Arizona shooting: How America's elite hijacked a massacre to take revenge on Sarah Palin
Some folks are gonna be pissed just reading the headline, let alone the body of the story.
They make some valid, truth-filled points.
* Under Barry's term of hope and change, America is more polarized than it has been in 40 years. Try and deny the truth of that fact. Sure, the left tries, but it's sad really. Agree with that truth and Momma bets there's a libbie somewhere screaming RACIST!
* Those aligned with Rahm and his "you never want a serious crisis to go to waste" mentality snatched the shooting tragedy from the parking lot of that Safeway in Arizona and put it in their toolbox of weapons to wield as a political machete to cut down the right. As we all know by now, the majority of Americans are appalled by the left's audacity to feed off the dead for political gain. The left showed itself last weekend for the truth of their intent, that nothing is sacred in their fight for power, not even their own, and most of us were horrified and ashamed at their gall.
* Sarah Palin frightens the left. They refuse to understand her appeal. They refuse to acknowledge her strengths. They refuse to open their mind to the reality that, in Barry, they made a horrendous mistake. And those on the right, those in the middle, who find her more qualified to be president than Barry are scorned and mocked by the left. So wasn't this massacre convenient for the left? Within minutes of the news hitting the Internet, leftists began pooping themselves with their baseless theories, their made-up wishful thinking, that SARAH PALIN was to blame.
First they can give her credit for nothing, then a horror with a lunatic and a gun happens and they give her credit for everything. It's disingenuous, dangerous and despicable; the American people weren't biting. More than that, the American people were disgusted with the left at their attempts to arm themselves with this tragedy in hopes to shoot down Sarah Palin.
* "Don't Retreat, Reload" This is a saying that Palin's father uses and Palin herself uses. Who among the sane thinks that she is literally telling folks to get their guns and shoot up the joint if folks don't agree with you? I routinely say I'm gonna kick someone's ass (Momma does a mean figurative ass-kicking, mah babies) and not once has there been an ass that I've physically kicked. American's everywhere use the crass f-you when talking to others, yet I would venture there is less literal f-ing and more figurative shows of annoyance meant.
For the left to take "Don't retreat, Reload" literally shows a lack of basic understanding of their own language and diminished capabilities to relate to word-play frustration. For self-described intellectuals elites, you'd think this understanding would be elementary.
Instead, they took Palin's use of the phrase to "prove" she was responsible for pulling the trigger on this moment.
* Jane Fonda got into the fray when she tweeted: @SarahPalinUSA holds responsibility. As does the violence-provoking rhetoric of the Tea Party.
1) When Hanoi Jane gets involved, the left is sunk. All credibility implodes.
2) Prove your accusation, Hanoi. What? Can't? Huh...
3) The Daily Mail gets it, Jane. Conservatives get it, Jane. Odd that the rabble left refuses to get it.
4) Spelling it out, Jane, oh enlightened one: The left is wrong. To rush to condemn an innocent woman, an innocent party, especially when you know what you are doing is wrong, yet march forward hoping for political gain, is evil.
* The article ends with this insight from across the ocean: The dems won't stop. A nine-year old child was killed? Perfect. Attack, attack, attack. Accuse, accuse, accuse. Perfect. The dems won't stop.
Just so happens that the last point the Online Mail made was the very epiphany I had last weekend, as my eyes were opened to the dogs of hell of the left and how they will stop at nothing, not even the loss of a child, to push their agenda.
Well done, Daily Mail.