Only took 49 seconds for ACORN's CEO Bertha Lewis to whip out the Race Card. RACIST!
THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU! THEY'VE ALREADY SHOWN IT TO YOU!
Me-oh-my-oh, this chick is seriously agitated (AGITATOR!), but couldn't be any wrongo-er. My favorite laughable part is when she prefaces what she has to say isn't rhetoric or hyperbole. See?! Alright! I get the new lefty rules: you can spout all the rhetoric and hyperbole your crowd can stand, as long as you first note that what you are saying (as opposed to what they are saying) is truth, not all that other stuff the left accuses us of using, which of course, according to their handbook, is based on hate and racism.
Who are the they she speaks of?
The "so-called Tea Party movement".
BOOM! Show of hands: who's surprised? ~scanning crowd~ NO ONE?! Exactly.
Wait Bertha, I'm confused. When is the Tea Party "coming for you"? Where are they coming? They've already shown that they're coming? Can you please cite the whens and wheres of the facts, please.
You do know that this "so-called movement" is about smaller government, right? About upholding the Constitution, even for you. About personal liberty, even yours. Right? They aren't a bunch of wackos out to "get" anyone. They've raised their voice in concern, in objection. They haven't laid hands on anyone. They haven't so much as egged a bus. But your side has, haven't they Bertha?
"THIS BLATANT UNCOVERING...OF RIPPING OFF THE MASK OF RACISM..."
Bertha, Bertha, Bertha. Take a breath, baby. When we hear your side trying to whip us into submission, TO SHAME US INTO SILENCE, by using the tired tactic of pointing out that some of us are black and some of us aren't, we wish you could see how ineffective you are. It's sad really. Most of us are past it, and it's tiresome you aren't. Here's a head's up Berth, we ain't playing that game with your side any more. Let's talk about the actual issues and not the colors of the rainbows. Let's do that and see how your side does.
The next sound bite was a bit garbled, but after playing it over and over, yet not backwards, I heard this:
"...AND ALL OF YOU DEVOTE MORE TIME TO BULLYING THIS ORGANIZATION."
Why I declare Miss Bertha, this indeed sounds like a threat. Like she's trying to incite the crowd to ~gasp~ violence. Haven't you heard Bertha? According to our FIRST black president, words matter. You CANNOT say things that might make the criminally insane snap.
That she purses her lips in anger and punches the air with her fists and talks through a clenched mouth is suspiciously close to hate speech. She obviously hates The "so-called Tea Party movement" and her words definitely reflect this. HYPERBOLE-FILLED RHETORIC-SPEWING HATER! Didn't she read my post yesterday about Vic's new rules for civility?! Obviously not.
Let me make this simple for you Bertha:
1) You can relax. The Tea Party has no intention of "coming for you". Just the opposite, they are fighting, even for you, though your tactics curls their lips.
2) Seriously, they're not coming. You can unclench your mouth. And fist. And squinty eyes.
3) Your inflammatory rhetoric and hate speech serves to strengthen our resolve to move forward in our plans to restore his country to her roots. When you speak, we know we are on the right path. Thanks for that, by the way.
4) You do not intimidate Tea Party folks, many of whom come from your very party. We understand that you wish to bully us and break us. We understand that you are lashing out in fear of losing the gravy-train promised. We understand you are sore losers. What you need to understand is our resolve; you underestimate us. We will stand toe to toe, chest to chest, with your best. We will not back down.
5) We see you for who you are instead of who you portray yourselves to be. We. See. You. Talk about a "blatant uncovering" and "ripping off the mask of racism". Ouch. That has to hurt.
6) Finally Bertha, yes there is a Tea Party movement. It's real and strong and something that should scare folks like you. Your team wants to step backwards and enslave a country. The home team wants to retain our freedom from tyranny, our freedom to make our own decisions with limited government involvement, our freedom of equality. Personal responsibility, liberty and limited government are your nightmare. Those very things hand the power squarely back to the people and that's what this noise is all about, that is why you are squawking and shaking and infuriated all over the You Tubes: you do not want to hand over power to the people.
I'll let Lennon, a member of your team, sing us out...